At VisionMax we have qualified Network planning engineers who ensures network planning approach is addressing the problem of given a location to be provided connectivity using a set of nodes, determine the minimum cost network topology, considering the hardware, the antenna type and orientation, and radio transmission powers, such that the balance between power, interference, and performance are satisfied.
As a project develops, VisionMax works closely with customers in order to accurately define targets and outline expected performance criteria. VisionMax takes into account issues such as: optimal coverage area, anticipated site costs and a host of other essential factors involved in cellular network planning for large-scale, multiple site networks.
In-depth planning includes comprehensive engineering for RF propagation analysis, model tuning and reviewing nominal plans. In addition, VisionMax reviews all aspects of coverage, traffic and performance, as well as transport engineering for planning back-haul and interconnect requirements.
Radio Network Planning services include:
- Propagation Model tuning
- Nominal Cell planning and Coverage analysis
- Site survey (RF and Transmission LOS)
- Access network and Backhaul planning
- Initial Tuning
- Parameters planning (New Frequency / Code)
- Interference Reduction Analysis
- Capacity planning and Traffic Load balancing
- Site database & Neighbor list planning
GSM Network Optimization
- This division conducts Drive Tests to confirm GSM network coverage and the performance quality of the network for our client using TEMS Investigation tool and other simulations tools.
- VisionMax Company conducts installations and commissioning of GSM base stations, GSM antennas and base stations upgrades